Cross Hands Public Hall is one of only three of its kind in Wales. The Public Hall was erected in 1920 and designed by an unknown Italian designer in the classic Art Deco Style. Fully restored, the Public Hall has a fully functioning stage and cinema screen and is protected as a Grade 2 listed building.
Cross hands is a growing residential and employment area and includes the established Cross Hands Food Park to the south west of the A48. A new business park, the Cross Hands Business Park, is being developed to the northeast of the A48 which the local authority hopes will create 1,000 jobs.